In the midst of the dog days of summer, it seems difficult to believe that the crisp, colorful days of autumn are almost upon us! Whether it’s the outings to cider mills and corn mazes or the vibrant foliage or the freshness of a new term, everyone has something to look forward to in the coming semester. The good news is, there are many ways to get involved at MU this season; in fact, you could say, there are a minion things to do this fall!
- Catch the first home volleyball game of the fall on August 24th at 7:00 p.m. Cheer for our team as they play Rochester College!
- Watch the men’s soccer team play Cleary University on August 29th at 4:00 p.m.
- Week of Welcome festivities will be kicking off on August 29th and continuing through September 9th. More details about these events to come!
- Support the women’s soccer team as they play Huntington University on September 2nd at 2:00 p.m.
- Both the men’s and the women’s cross country teams will be attending the Knight Invite at Calvin College on September 3rd.
- Are you looking for ways to involve yourself on campus? Make sure to attend the RSO Fair on September 11th from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., which will be held at Cardinal Square by the pond!
- Run in the Crusader 5K or the Madonna Mile, which will be held on September 17th at 9:00 a.m.
- Give your support to the women’s golf team when they host the Crusader Classic at the Treetop Resort in Gaylord on September 21st.
- Support the men’s golf team when they participate in the WHAC Jamboree Five at Eagle Crest Golf Course in Ypsilanti on October 1st at 11:00 a.m.
- Make sure to attend the first women’s basketball home game on November 12th at 1:00 p.m. Our ladies will be facing the University of Saint Francis.
- Spirit week is planned for November 14th through November 18th. Stay tuned for details about the upcoming Student Senate events!
- The men’s basketball team will have their first home game on November 16th at 7:30 p.m. Cheer them on as they face Indiana Institute of Technology!
- Get your groove on for the homecoming dance, to be held on November 19th from 8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. in the East Dining Hall.
- Have your voice heard by attending Student Senate meetings, which will be held every Friday in Room 2213.
This entire list can be found on the minion-themed bulletin board in the Take 5 lounge, and you can check out madonnacrusaders.com and follow @MUCrusaders on Twitter for up-to-date information about fall athletics. Have fun participating in Madonna’s fall-semester activities!
Image from: https://www.instagram.com/p/BBzqGWAzO7N/